Sunday, March 4, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore

Some time back, bf and I went to USS!
It was having a promotion for MasterCard cardholders and we specially went on a weekend for the fireworks!


The first ride we had was the Battlestar Galactica! And I will not take that ride again! It scared the shit out of me, my bf even forced me to take with him for the second time but I rejected him with all my means...I hate roller coaster! =.=


So it started drizzling, and we had to get the rain poncho for $2 each.


So we chose this pizza restaurant to fill our stomach and I miss the food there!
Pretty interior design and the food are value for money!

Beef lasagna

Hawaiian Pizza

Pepperoni pizza
Tiramisu
Many people were waiting for the fireworks, and I managed to take a video of it.
It was beautiful!


Finally a picture of both of us! <3
So it was time to go home!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look funny with the raincoats on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! I was feeling quite embarrassed wearing that raincoat!

    ReplyDelete