Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vacation

A short post before I hit the sack :)
My family and I went on a vacation (5D2N to Bangkok) last 2 weeks!

I really enjoyed myself and I definitely miss shopping and the food in Bangkok!
Everything was so cheap, and I think we went on a right time because everywhere was having sales.

without instagram
with instagram



Night view taken from Baiyoke Sky Hotel's Revolving roof deck



Childhood memories:)




Tom yam fried rice


Oyster omelette in Thai Style
Interesting sight found outside the public toilet
A portion of our loots























By the way, I applied this tourist card to enjoy 5% on regular-priced items and got a birthday present for my bf at Fred Perry. Hahah


And I got myself a new bag again. I have been looking for this design in black with gold hardware for quite some time but Singapore's boutique only have it in black with silver hardware, so I thought I will be able to get it in Bangkok. But, it was sold out in Bangkok and was left with brown and green! Well luckily, I managed to find this in the Singapore airport! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment