Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A date with love

My valentine's flower from bf! <3

Finally my Chanel earrings is ready for collection!
I sent my earrings for repair, because I accidentally drop it and the crystal came off!

The traffic at Orchard was really smooth today! Not many cars and people around, but Chanel boutique was packed with customers. We waited for at least 20 minutes in the boutique before anyone was free to serve us!

After collecting the earrings, we went 313 for Thai cuisine!

As usual, my bf will order the tom yam soup with rice.
And we prefer the red soup to the clear soup.
This tom yam is really spicy but it is so addictive! We finished every single drop of it! :p

Yummy phad thai!

Mango with sticky rice. First time trying this, and my bf don't really like the taste.

Nonetheless, I really like the service of this restaurant! They are very friendly and initiative. So I will definitely go back to the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment