Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weekends

Just want to share a picture of my sister and I on the first day of CNY!
Anyway prelims is just next week, and i have been meeting my gfs for study session as we could concentrate better when we are studying outside than at home.

Iced mocha latte to go with while we were studying at TCC :)
And a souvenir (make up pouch) from my gf!
So bf and I went Victor's kitchen for dim sum. I guessed we have chosen the wrong time to patronise, as it was extremely packed with customers. We don't even know where to queue! My bf was quite pissed that day due to the crowd :(


Iced Yuan Yang
I forgot that my bf doesn’t like the taste of custard since young, and I had to finish these 3 liu sha bao by myself. Not bad for the first bite, but I felt pukish after finishing 3 buns!


Alright, time to go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment